Welcome to our farm!
We are a family-owned farm specializing in the production of certified organic produce.
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to contact us at: 920-746-8889
With a little rain and an lot of watering this week, things seem to be sizing up. Tart cherries will be ready sometime soon and raspberries are still going strong.
Current Farm Activities:
- Harvesting raspberries, garden crops and cherries.
- Lots of watering with a large sprinkler. Although compared to last week, our weather here is cold.
- Lots of weeding and hoeing, especially with regards to next years strawberry patch. The plants are planted in year one and allowed to grow one full season before being covered in straw for the winter. The will produce their first berry crop next year.
- Thinning pears and apples as needed.
- Tilling the potatoes and pumpkin/squash field. The potatoes are looking pretty good.
Did You Know?
The world record-holding watermelon was more than 260 lbs.
- Currently ours are less then 3 inches big. I think we have a ways to go . . .